[Orgmode] Orgmode and PDF export on Windows machine

From: Uwe Jochum
Subject: [Orgmode] Orgmode and PDF export on Windows machine
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:53:02 +0200

Hi all,

since a couple of weeks I have this strange behaviour of orgmode:

When I try to export to PDF via Ctrl-c-e and then using »d« to export as
Latex, process PDF and open the PDF, orgmode begins the export process
and then stops somehow. I can export to LaTeX (l) und to a temporary
LaTeX buffer (L), and having a LaTeX buffer I can produce a PDF without
one step.

This happens since orgmode 6.27, and it happens also in 6.28b. My system
is a Windows XP machine using MikTeX als LaTeX-environment. MikTeX is
freshly updated and works well. Emacs is GNU Emacs 22.3.1.

Any hints and clues?

Best,

Uwe Jochum