Re: [Orgmode] Special symbol table in Worg

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Special symbol table in Worg
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:51:29 -0400

Hi Carsten,

It's hard for one to forget a certain task once registered on his/her org file ;)  Learning git and how to publish on Worg took me some time.

As you can see from the webpage, most of the symbols are OK.  I guess the symbols displayed as blank might have some problem, people with more experience with (X)HTML might have solutions.

I haven't used the LaTeX export yet, but I'll let you know once I have questions there.

Thanks!

Xin