Re: [Orgmode] Re: BUG: refile leaves END line of inline tasks

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: BUG: refile leaves END line of inline tasks
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:31:28 +0200

On Jun 19, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Matthew Lundin wrote:

"Peter Westlake" <address@hidden> writes:

If you have a multi-line inline task, with an END line, then refiling it leaves the END line behind. Since it isn't needed at the destination, it
should just be deleted.

  *************** TODO example of refile bug
                  C-c C-w takes these lines,
                  but leaves the END line.
  *************** END

Hmm, refiling inline tasks?  Isn't this a contradiction in itself?

I've discovered a couple of related issues:

1) Archiving an inline task leaves the END line behind.

Same here, isn't this a contradiction????

2) Footnotes. If org-footnote-section is set to nil, the
  org-footnote-action treats inline tasks as sections and thus sorts
  footnotes under inline tasks.

This on the other hand is a bug which I have just fixed.

- Carsten

P.S. Of course we can change the behavior also in the first two points,
but I would like to discuss first if this makes sense.....