Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:20:35 -0400

Hi Sebastian,

So, I got a related question is how to jump internally during the info mode? For example:

In one place I defined:
  :CUSTOM_ID: tab-compare

In another place in the same org file, I want to link to that position by [[#tab-compare][table]].
It does not jump to that position by the _javascript_. Although, opening a new web browser and specify that link (published_org_file_name#tab-compare) will open it.  Are there any way to solve it in the js file?

Thanks!

Xin

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

>  Hi Sebastian,
>
> I see. So, in your initial email, "using mouse" only means click on the
> links make by the js file.

Yes.

Modifying the history is considered dangerous (it is).

But you can return from file b to file a using the browsers back
button. Now to the very point you left file a before.

 Sebastian