Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:24:23 +0200

Hi Peter and all,

Peter Frings <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm afraid I have to agree... The first impression I had was
> "Auw"... Too many heavy colors, big non-aliased text... It lacks a
> certain  style, which is a pity because org-mode itself has plenty of
> it.

Attached is another picture proposal, hopefully a bit more stylish.
It uses the zenburn theme, anti-aliased fonts, etc.

It certainly lack things we would like to demonstrate, like links,
footnotes, etc.  But I tried to make it simple.

> I'm also not sure the unicorn should be pasted into the window like
> that, as if it is part of the content.

I think it okay to have the Unicorn, maybe just a bit smaller.

Please have a look at this alternative picture and let us know.

 Bastien