Re: [Orgmode] Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?

From: Tennis Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:22:16 -0700

Thanks! That's a big help as well. Making it automatic is my preference.

-T

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Jason Schadel <address@hidden> wrote:
Looks like you received some other examples but here's how I did it:

(require 'trac-wiki)
(trac-wiki-define-project "project-trac"
"https://trac.project.com/trac" "username")
(autoload 'trac-wiki "trac-wiki" "Trac wiki editing entry-point." t)
;;; - start orgstruct minor mode when trac-wiki is loaded.
(add-hook 'trac-wiki-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgstruct)

-Jason