Re: [Orgmode] Re: docbook export-special

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: docbook export-special
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:46:47 +0530

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On May 28, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Rustom Mody wrote:
>
>> Hello Baoqiu,
>>
>> Rustom Mody <rustompmody <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Baoqiu wrote:
>>> Can you use #+BEGIN_DOCBOOK ... #+END_DOCBOOK instead to achieve what
>>> you want?

Hell! I could swear that I tried this yesterday and the content disappeared!
Today its appearing in the xml output so thats probably enough.

I worked out the current mappings as i find them:
1 BEGIN_QUOTE  ->  <blockquote>
2 BEGIN_EXAMPLE  ->  <programlisting>
3 BEGIN_SRC lang -> <programlisting>
4 BEGIN_VERSE ->  <literallayout>
5 BEGIN_CENTER ->  something complicated

It would ne nice if something like this is there at least in the
org-docbook.el sources -- The manual is long enough and need not be
lengthened with the requirements of fringe users like
Yours truly :-)