[Orgmode] Building websites with Org mode

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [Orgmode] Building websites with Org mode
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:13:31 -0400

Hi there,

I would like to use Org mode to build and maintain my research website. I have begun to build the website in org and exporting it to html works fine; however, I was wondering how can I get export to produce more professional looking website similar rather than an outline. Does anybody have any suggestions or guide to producing websites with org ?

Thanks,

MMD