Re: [Orgmode] Quote blocks face

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Quote blocks face
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:47:00 -0700

Hi Scot,

The following regexp[1] was able to highlight the first two blocks for
me in this buffer

It would be nice if there was a way to only highlight the contents of
the blocks, rather than the blocks themselves, or if there was an easy
way to match both capital/lower-case letters.  Cheers -- Eric

[1] #\+begin_quote[^\000]+?\+end_quote