Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:04:02 +0200

I like the idea of publishing the sources.

Shouldn't we do something like this on worg too?

It's amazing to see the too files side by side - both perfectly
readable - visible simplicity and a great source of examples for
(potentially new) users.

BTW: it would be real fun to tranform links for this purpose, so that
visitors could browse the published org sources just like in emacs.

We could as well this here

[[http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git?a=blob;f=org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.org][Source
of this file]]

Maybe in the tutorial index (e.g.)?

* Publishing org to html
#+ATTR_HTML: title="See sources of that file (git repo on repo.or.cz)"
[[http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git?a=blob;f=org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.org][(src)]]

   Sebastian