Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode Code_Swarm

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode Code_Swarm
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:37:07 +0200

On May 11, 2009, at 2:27 PM, Manish wrote:

 On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

Meant to incite us to commit more stuff to worg :-D

Hehe. Nice side-effect, eh. ;-)

A few people already send patches occasionally but their name didn't
appear since they were all committed by Carsten.  I don't know how I
could have pulled their names.  Sorry folks.

I can get the names of others into the history if I get patches that work with git-am or so, or even better if people publish patches as a repository where I can fetch them from. There are quire a few commits in there from Bernt Hansen which I retrieved in this way. Maybe Bernt needs to make a small HOWTO on how exactly this should be done. But I have already gotten him to write an amazing document ahout his use of Org, so I will leave him alone for now..... :-)

- Carsten