Re: [Orgmode] Long clocktable runs off page (PDF export). Page-break and

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Long clocktable runs off page (PDF export). Page-break and flow to next page?
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:42:22 +0200

On May 9, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:

When my worklog clocktable gets longer than the PDF export page, it simply
runs off the bottom of the page.

Is there a LaTeX-customization (and/or consider this a feature request) such that the table could page-break and flow to the next page at any row?

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :scope subtree

The worklogs are simple: one L1 heading, and many clocked L2 tasks.
There are often several day's gaps between L2 tasks, so I don't use the
step and tstart tend clocktable options

#+CAPTION: A really long table for the clocking summary
#+LABEL: tbl:clock
#+ATTR_LaTeX: longtable
#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :scope subtree
#+END

HTH

- Carsten