Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch to fix two bugs in HTML/DocBook exporters

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch to fix two bugs in HTML/DocBook exporters
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:20:40 +0200

On Apr 9, 2009, at 11:03 PM, Mike Newman wrote:

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:33:55 +0200
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

I really don't see why.  Under what circumstances would you
want to mix list types like this, without at least on little
transition sentence between the lists?  I cannot remember any
occasion when I would have wanted this to be possible.

I can't resist a challenge like that!

I often write quick lists summarising the advantages and disadvantages
of a proposed solution to a problem, eg:

+ It is faster
- It is more expensive
+ It uses less memory
- It is a horrible colour

This is a good application, I use

- + It is faster
- - It is more expensive
- + It uses less memory
- - It is a horrible colour

for things like this.

- Carsten

But I don't think it is worth trying to support something like this.