[Orgmode] change todo item status automatically when clock check out?

From: Ning Sean
Subject: [Orgmode] change todo item status automatically when clock check out?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:05:31 -0500

Hi,

I switch between tasks very frequently and use clocks to time myself. I like the fact that when I check in some task, the previously checked in task will be automatically checked out. However, the state of the previous task doesn't change.

I wonder if I can configure orgmode in such a way that when a task is checked out, the state of the task automatically changes to some designated state?
Thanks!
Ning