[Orgmode] The most important project for org developers?

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: [Orgmode] The most important project for org developers?
Date: 18 Mar 2009 23:43:58 +0100

Hello to all

Is there any complete and secure import and export filter from org files
to any other PIM format used on PDAs or mobiles? If not, this would seem to
me the most important feature to be developed.

If you are like me -- and I think most people on this list are -- your
whole life is organized with the help of org-mode. It's crucial to have
a mobile PIM device coping with the information of an org file. Since
Emacs on a mobile device is always problematic (I tried Asus Eee [too
large, start-up too slow], Openmoko [too small qwerty-keyboards, too
slow, battery life-time too short]), one has to resort to import and
export filters, at least I think so.

How do you people handle that problem?

Greetings,

Sven
--
Sven Bretfeld
CERES -- CEntrum für REligionswissenschaftliche Studien