[Orgmode] mouse-click on :TAG: currently just does org-overview, should

From: Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
Subject: [Orgmode] mouse-click on :TAG: currently just does org-overview, should perhaps C-c \ :TAG: RET?
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:52:39 +0100

Today I tried using the rodent in emacs.

I noticed that a :TAG: seemed clickable, but all it did was change the
view to org-overview, making me lose my place in the file (C-c C-r did
not bring me back). Shouldn't it instead perhaps to do a sparse tree
over that tag instead? Or at least something a bit less scary for
mouse-users?

just an idea..

best regards,
Kevin