Re: [Orgmode] Feature Request: that the pdf saved automatically from age

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature Request: that the pdf saved automatically from agenda be immediately displayed
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:56:45 +0100

Hi Alan,

a request from my side, to you and everyone else:

Please do me a favor and don't use the subject line
as part of a mail. In most viewers, the subject is
displayed in a completely different place, and long subject
lines I might not even see completely.  This
makes me struggle to put together the content.
Just repeat the subject as part of the main text,
please, if it is is part of the text.