[Orgmode] changes to return-follows-link

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: [Orgmode] changes to return-follows-link
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:32:47 -0800

Recently (I'm running 6.23b; not 6.24) pressing return in the agenda
buffer on a link followed the link.  Now it's jumping to the schedule
line in the wherever.org file.  Two questions:

1) shouldn't it jump to the header line instead of the schedule line?
2) if on a link to somewhere else, shouldn't it follow the link?

I'm sure this is a result of the recent rework of the *-follow-link
functions...  I have multiple repeating agenda items that jump me to
various web-pages etc.  (Now I have to hit return->up-arrow->return to
get to the right jump spot rather than a direct jump).