[Orgmode] Re: Switching between many contexts

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Switching between many contexts
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:27:43 +0100

> Assign a FLUFF tag to your tasks then run the agenda normally and remove
> the fluff with
>
> / - TAB FLUFF RET

  Thanks, this works. I will use tags instead of categories.

> or if you do that often set up org-tags-alist with F for FLUFF and just
>
> / - F

  In fact I would like to use often the agenda view with several tags excluded,
so the ideal setup would be an agenda custom search.
  But I don't know which command to use in org-agenda-custom-commands: I don't
want tags-todo (that's a heading list), but the real agenda (with its colors,
dates, deadlines, etc.). However, the search type called „agenda“ seems not to
accept tags to search.
  Maybe „agenda“ could accept tags to search?
  Or else I can try to do a custom command which emulates the agenda but adds
this filter; maybe with a local variable or with „skip conditions“
(org-agenda-skip-function).

-- Daniel