Re: [Orgmode] Bug? org-timeline, log mode, inactive timestamp

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug? org-timeline, log mode, inactive timestamp
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:05:13 +0100

Hi Wanrong,

I understand now what you mean.

I don't want to make the full mode right now, so please
keep pressing "[" to get this special display.

- Carsten

On Feb 16, 2009, at 5:48 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

Maybe my config is wrong, but I did not see any customization on this part. So here I am giving a more detailed description of what I did/saw:

1. In an org-mode buffer, run "org-agenda"
2. From the dispatcher, press "L" for timeline
3. In the timeline agenda buffer, press "l" to turn on log mode.
4. Press "[" to enable inclusion of inactive time stamps. Answer "y" for the prompt question "Re-display with inactive time stamp included"? 5. The agenda buffer is refreshed, with inactive time stamp entries included. 6. Press "g" in the agenda buffer to refresh, and inactive time stamp entries disappear.

Could you try the above to see whether you can reproduce it? Thanks a lot.

Wanrong

Carsten Dominik wrote:
I don't seem to be able to reproduce this.

- Carsten