[Orgmode] Bug? org-timeline, log mode, inactive timestamp

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug? org-timeline, log mode, inactive timestamp
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:07:52 -0500

Hi,

Recently I began to use org-timeline more frequently, and find the log mode including inactive timestamps very useful for things like activity report. However, there seems to be a small glitch:

In the timeline agenda buffer, when press "g" (org-agenda-redo), the inactive timestamp is always turned off. This is kind of inconvenient in my opinion. Can we make the inactive timestamp option "sticky", just like the log mode? We can use "]" key to turn it off, or just use "[" to toggle it.

Thanks for considering it.

Wanrong