Re: [Orgmode] another way to do the poll

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] another way to do the poll
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:19:13 +0100

On Jan 29, 2009, at 6:07 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

I think that everybody would be willing to run a lisp command that
finds variables that are changed from default.

That would have been an efficient solution.  But I think we already
have now great input, and the advantage is that gmane is archiving this thread
with values and sometime comments, which is great to have.

Still, the idea is a good one. I could even put this command in secretly
have have it sent me the results by email - Org-mode as spyware :-)

- Carsten

Then pipe everybody's list | sort | uniq -c | sort -n . Or a lisp equivalent.

--
For personal and corporate gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists
are knowingly causing massive suffering and 25-years-early death by