Re: [Orgmode] arithmatic error when scheduling +0d

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] arithmatic error when scheduling +0d
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:23:30 -0600

Hi Gijs,

While you can use +0 to schedule an event for today after typing C-c
C-s on a headline, I don't believe you can use +0d for a repeating
timestamp. If it did work, it would cause a task to repeat forever on
the same day - so that's probably why it isn't supported. To create a
task that repeats each day, +1d is what you want.

Best,
Matt