[Orgmode] Activating radio links when agenda called

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Activating radio links when agenda called
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:05:30 -0600

Hi everyone,

When I load an org file into a buffer using find-file, radio targets
(i.e., triple bracket targets such as <<<MyTarget>>>) are
automatically activated and the corresponding plain text (My Target)
is turned into a link.

However, when my org files are loaded into buffers by calling the
agenda for the first time, radio targets are not activated. Instead, I
have to use C-c C-c to activate the links.

Since I usually open all my org files by calling the agenda, I'd like
to have the links activated right away. Is there perhaps a setting
that will change this behavior?

Regards,

Matt