Re: [Orgmode] index-title in org-publish

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] index-title in org-publish
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:45:24 +0100

On Nov 16, 2008, at 11:38 PM, Matthew Lundin wrote:
[...]  My post wasn't clear. I was wondering if
org-publish-org-index could be reverted to the old behavior to produce
a file in which the first line contains the index-filename (e.g.,
"Page List") in form "a" below:

Page List        <------- (a) - old behavior

rather than

* Page List      <------- (b) new behavior

The new behavior (b) causes the filename (e.g., "pagelist") to be
exported as the title, which results in redundant titles/headings in
the html. You can see the results new behavior at:

Fixed, now, thanks.

- Carsten