[Orgmode] Re: ido's flex matching in org-refile

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ido's flex matching in org-refile
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:33:36 -0800

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Eric, this is very nice, but the changes also contain a whole
>> mountain of changes where only the initial whitespace of lines is
>> changed.  This makes it very har to see what really is the core of
>> this patch and makes me hesitate to apply it.
>>
>> Can this be avoided somehow?   Bernt?

Hi,

My bad, I only meant to re-indent the lines affected by the change in
name length from completing-read to org-ido-completing-read, but
apparently my brush was a little broad.

Carsten,
please do just apply the non-whitespace changes as Bernt described
below.  If this proves difficult let me know, and I will redo the
changes against the current git-head and shoot you a link.

Thanks -- Eric