[Orgmode] Re: Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:47:21 -0500

Not all of them but it will (or should) adjust whatever belongs to the
package you are switching.  Some of those links (for me) are from a
different java package.

On my system I can configure

  java
  javac
  javadoc
  javah

separately but some of those only have one alternative (so you can't
change it)

It's still better than manipulating the links by hand (I think) since
you're less likely to point at incorrect packages.

-Bernt