[Orgmode] Org-publish - too many index.org files

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-publish - too many index.org files
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:04:54 -0500

I am setting up my website with multiple subdirectories, each, of
course, with its own index.org (index.html) file.

A problem arises when I invoke org-publish (or org-agenda). All of the
org files in the project are loaded into buffers resulting in too many
index.org files in my buffer list.

1) Is there any way to have org-publish close buffers after publishing
the files?

2) Alternatively, is there an easy way to rename the buffers to the
title of the page designated with #+TITLE so that they can be told
apart in the buffer list.

----

Finally, on a related question. Does someone know an easy way to have
all the org-files of subdirectories of a website added to the agenda
files recursively?

For my agenda files I currently use:

(setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards "~/org/*org"))

That, however, only works for a single directory, not recursively.

Thanks!

Matt Lundin