Re: [Orgmode] possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again

From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:06:02 -0700

* On Sun 09:24PM +0000, 26 Oct 2008, Rainer Thiel (address@hidden) wrote:
> 2008/10/26 Sebastian Rose <address@hidden>:
> > I can reproduce thit here. Text is inserted into the LaTeX file
> > (`C-c C-e l') or buffer (`C-c C-e L')
> > twice.
>
> Thank you for confirming it, Sebastian.

You may already have figured out a work-around, but here's I do:
    - use org-narrow-to-subtree (C-x n s)
    - put an blank first line in the narrowed view
    - export

Since there is no active region, this bug is not triggered.

> I am sure Carsten Dominik will take care of it when he finds the time.

Carsten made an appeal for someone else to take over the org-export-latex.el
module, since the original author Bastien doesn't have time to work on it.  I
appreciate the LaTeX functionality in Org-mode, and I sure wish I could
contribute to that module directly, but I am more knowledgeable in TeX/LaTeX
than elisp.