[Orgmode] bug or missing feature in undone repeating todos?

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: [Orgmode] bug or missing feature in undone repeating todos?
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:20:22 -0700

I have a bunch of todos that I like to do "about every other day" so I
do this:

  * TODO foo
    SCHEDULED: <2008-10-17 Fri +2d>

The problem comes when I missed the date on Friday and am looking at my
agenda on Monday.  I'd like it to show that I'm overdue on that instance
of the task (since I didn't complete it Friday).  The next week,
however, it doesn't show it on the agenda until Tuesday.

IMHO, if today is beyond the date of a repeating todo it should be shown
today regardless of the repeat setting until I reset the date by marking
it done (and having it autoskip forward).

(Actually, while I'm at it is there a way to get it to autoskip 2 days
from today rather than 2 days from the date in the stamp?)