Re: [Orgmode] category in column view?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] category in column view?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:47:15 +0200

On Oct 16, 2008, at 10:23 PM, George Pearson wrote:

Is there a way to display a category column in column view?

I tried org-customize to add %CATEGORY to the front of the
org-columns-default-format variable and saved it for current and future
sessions.  However, when I requested a column view in the weekly agenda,
there was no additional column (nor was there any error message).

No, there is not, but in the agenda, the category is always shown.  Or are you talking about column view in a buffer, this time around?

- Carsten