[Orgmode] DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face

From: Christoph Groth
Subject: [Orgmode] DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:03:27 +0200

Dear list,

Yesterday I discovered org-mode and I like it very much.  I'm using the version
which comes with Debian Testing (8.05).

When in Org-Agenda mode, the word `DONE' for DONE tasks has the same face
(org-todo) as the word TODO.  I find it a bit disturbing to see DONE written in
a bold red font.  This occurs also when no variables related to org are set in
my .emacs.

I tried to solve the problem by setting org-todo-keyword-faces to
`(("DONE" . org-done))'
This has the effect that upon entering the agenda mode with `M-x org-agenda a'
already existing DONE words are bold green (as I would like them to be).
However, when an task is switched from TODO to DONE by pressing `t' it stays
red.

thanks

Christoph