Re: [Orgmode] Problems publishing css files

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problems publishing css files
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:28:34 +0100

Hi Richard,

I couldn't see anything wrong with your alist, and I tried it out on
my system (with altered, local, directory names) and org-publish
web-css copied a css file to the publishing directory with no
problems. I haven't had any problems with org-publish-attachment on
any type of file.  Is it definitely not to do with icicles? Happens
with local publishing directory as well as ssh? I'm sure this is
obvious to you, but I guess the thing to do is make that project-alist
simpler and simpler until it works and hopefully that'll reveal the
problem.

DAn