[Orgmode] File extensions

From: Mike Newman
Subject: [Orgmode] File extensions
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:06:24 +0100

I have successfully used Org mode for about 2 years, all ways using .txt
as a file extension (in part, so that my colleagues would not be
frightened from looking at what are essentially plain text files).

This has caused very few problems.  However, I note that in
org-iswitchb the list of buffers presented is based on the file
extension ".org".  Would it make sense (or be possible) to list those
buffers that are in org-mode (regardless of file extension)?

--
Mike Newman