Re: [Orgmode] Re: carbon emacs org-add-link-type

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: carbon emacs org-add-link-type
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:31:13 +0200

On 2008-06-11 22:53:04 -0700, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> said:

Hi Cezar,
you must have a setup in which org-add-link-type is called before org.el is loaded. This can happen by a package that calls this function without doing (require 'org) first.
- Carsten

I am not 100% that happens. Here is my org-init file.

http://mixandgo.com/org-mode-init.el

P.S. This works in Emacs CVS on linux.

The of course I do not know why this is happening. Have you tried -- debug-init to get a handle on when exactly this happens?

Looking at you init file, you first do (require 'org), and org.el does define the function org-add-link-type.

- Carsten