[Orgmode] Re: usage of bgein_src in 'Literal examples' section

From: Patrick Drechsler
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: usage of bgein_src in 'Literal examples' section
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 03:40:05 +0200

Bernt Hansen schrieb:
Patrick Drechsler <address@hidden> writes:

I like the new feature in "literal examples" using #+BEGIN_SRC <mode>!

But how do I find which mode Emacs is using for a certain file type?

I could not figure out how to replace <mode> for simple C or CPP files.

What is the correct <mode> to insert?
[snip]
This works for me:

* C Source Example
#+BEGIN_SRC c
int main(void)
{
  return 0;
}
#+END_SRC
[snip]

HTH

Yes, it did, thanks a lot Bernt!

Mmmh, I just have to many emacs devel versions currently on my system to reproduce the original error at the moment...

But how do I find out which is the correct string for the Emacs mode?

Is there a `M-x describe-??' method?

Patrick