Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode and taskpaper

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode and taskpaper
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:45:11 +0200

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, we can also tell you what are the features of
> Org-Mode that we use more frequently so that you can
> feel how Org-Mode is used.

Not sure this would be really useful, but I guess many people would be
curious about the result.

I will set up such a survey next week.

I'm not sure about requiring people to estimate usage frequencies.
A simple ordered list of features (most used coming first) would be
simpler and efficient enough, no?

Giovanni, would you help me by preparing the list of features that we
might ask the user about?

Thanks!

--
Bastien