Re: [Orgmode] using org for meeting agendas and minutes?

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] using org for meeting agendas and minutes?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:24:04 +0000

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 04:44:55PM +0000, Pete Phillips wrote:
> Hi Adam
>
> Did you get anywhere with the ideas of taking minutes etc ?

I didn't have much feedback yet, but I did actually produce some
minutes in HTML using org.  However I found it quite a struggle due to
one or two things, e.g.

** This is some subtopic of the main agenda/minutes structure which
   has some initial explanatory text taking more than one line.  The
   text fill functions won't work nicely, and the first line will be
   treated as a heading, even though I don't want the subtopic to have
   any heading.
*** Likewise the problem exists in this sub-subtopic where again I
    don't want any heading.
**** ACTION but I couldn't change the above to nested list items,
     because then I couldn't have them contain TODO items such as this
     action.

Is there any way to have heading-less subtopics in org, where multiple
lines in the source document are treated as part of one paragraph, can
be re-filled to a given line wrap, and formatted accordingly during
export?