Re: [Orgmode] org 2 openoffice impress converter

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org 2 openoffice impress converter
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:50:41 +0000

Hi Phil,

Phil Jackson <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Of course this rely on the yes-coming-soon! brand new exporter.  I
>> will work on it this WE, maybe something good will come from this.
>
> Have you actually started this? If so is there anyway you could share it
> with us in a branch?

I have some experimental code, but nothing mature enough that would be
useful to share.  I plan to work on this this we, and I will put a file
called `org-export.el' in the git repository sunday night, so you can
look at it.

> Is that similar to what you (and anyone else interested) was thinking?
> Has there already been a discussion about the design?

I have plans for a quite detailed implementation, and have been sharing
some thoughts with Carsten already.

Do you mind if I only give you the details when I can show some code?
In any case, I'd glad to work on this with you!

Looking forward,

--
Bastien