[Orgmode] Worg is back!

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Worg is back!
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:45:20 +0000

   winter slowly fades away
   our screens under the bless of spring
   so fight against unfair decay
   and give your keys another string

Yes, Worg is back.

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/worg/

Worg is a bunch of .org pages documenting the piece of code we love.
Worg lives in a git repository so that anyone can check it out and
possibly contribute to it.

If you just want to *read* Worg, the easy way is to check the website
where its HTML output lives (see above URL.)

If you want to *contribute* with content (tutorial, code, screencasts,
etc.), you will need to go through these preliminary steps.

- install git
- create a SSH key
- create a new user on http://repo.or.cz/m/reguser.cgi
- send me your username

Once you've done that, you are able to check out the git repository as
mentionned on this page:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/worg/worg-git.html

The fun about Worg is that we can share a TODO file and work together,
assigning tasks to each others.  Let me say it again: by contributing to
Worg, you will be able to edit a shared worg-todo.org and assign tasks
to other poeple!  Look:

,----
| * TODO Implement my favourite sorting strategy #198
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :Owner: dominik
|   :END:
|
| * NEXT Answer my email from november 2007 !
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :Submitter: your_girlfriend
|   :Owner: bzg
|   :END:
`----

Then, with the relevant agenda view, you will be able to check what
people want you to do.  If you want more concrete example, just check
the worg-todo webpage:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/worg/worg-todo.html

I hope you will find Worg useful.

--