Re: [Orgmode] Timeline not working in 5.20

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Timeline not working in 5.20
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:29:19 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Feb 6, 2008, at 7:57 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

I have the same problem, and here is a mini-example that will generate the error "Arithmetic range error: "floor", -0.0e+NaN ", hope it helps.

Wanrong

-----
* Human Resources
*** TODO Do Employee survey
  DEADLINE: <2008-02-14 Thu>
------

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Sven,

please make a minimal file that still reproduces this bug,
or at least prepare a backtrace so that we can have a chance.

When I take a random file, the timeline works just fine for me.

- Carsten