[Orgmode] indention spacing

From: Eric Holbrook
Subject: [Orgmode] indention spacing
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:51:25 -0600

I'm trying to find a way to increase the indentation between levels of
hierarchy in org-mode. In other words, i'd like to have indentation of
3 or 4 spaces instead of the standard 1 space. I'm color blind, and
the colors don't help my eyes pick out levels of hierarchy very
well. If i could do this, then i could do org-hide-leading-stars and
get rid of that line noise, too.

Where i see this:

* THERMAL
** Potential Bugs