[Orgmode] FR: Display images in org-mode?

From: MarkS
Subject: [Orgmode] FR: Display images in org-mode?
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:45:39 +0000 (UTC)

I've been comparing org-mode with emacs-muse. In general, orgmode is much more
polished.

One feature of emacs-muse that I really like and can use is the ability to
display inline images right inside of emacs. This allows me to see thumbnails of
documents I'm currently working on, or catalog photographs on CD.

Is there any hope that orgmode will ever have this capability? I was thinking
that the image rendering must somehow be inherent in emacs for muse to be able
to do this, so maybe it wouldn't be too hard for orgmode to do it too?

Thanks!
Mark