Re: [Orgmode] Suggestion for org-sort

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Suggestion for org-sort
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:42:57 +0100

On Dec 8, 2007, at 10:11 PM, Chris Leyon wrote:

I ran into this behavior while sorting table lines but it may happen
elsewhere too.  In a nutshell, I'd like to alphabetical-sort (C-c ^ a)

| alpha |
| [[file:beta][beta]] |
| gamma |

into the order shown, but currently the "beta" line sorts less than
"alpha".  I can't claim it's a bug--the behavior is
understandable--but perhaps the sort function can be enhanced to only
look at the link description, if present.

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten