Re: [Orgmode] FR: multiple scheduling of one item?

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: multiple scheduling of one item?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:51:50 +0000

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 08:44:08AM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On Dec 31, 2007, at 4:21 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:
> >Therefore it sounds like it would be useful to be able to schedule the
> >same task for multiple slots.  It turns out that the org-agenda code
> >already handles this beautifully; if you do:

[snipped]

> This could be done of course - but I am not sure how common your use
> case is.

Admittedly not very common, and this is probably the lowest priority
of any of the requests I have made recently.

> And I quess it is nearly as easy to got to the entry and type
> `SCHDEULED: C-c .'
> for the few cases where you need it?

Nearly - although presumably an implementation would also have the
effect of allowing setting it from an agenda buffer?

> If I nt forward to implement this, should the extra SCHEDULED stamp
> be in the same second line of the entry, or in an extra line?  Any
> other votes on this issue?

I don't really mind - whatever would work best for scaling out to 3 or
more SCHEDULED stamps.