[Orgmode] Makefile fix reverted?

From: Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva
Subject: [Orgmode] Makefile fix reverted?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:56:37 -0400

Hello Carsten,

I updated org-mode and realized that the Makefile fix that we had
applied a while back was reverted. I did a search on the mailing list
and found the following thread:

which might have been the reason for reverting this, but I believe
that the correct thing is to do as:

That is, have both the cwd and lispdir in the list to load-path.
Currently, I have the following and it is working:

BATCH=$(EMACS) -batch -q -eval                             \
 "(progn (add-to-list (quote load-path) \".\")             \
         (add-to-list (quote load-path) \"$(lispdir)\"))"

Thanks,
--Miguel