Re: [Orgmode] problem with nested lists.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] problem with nested lists.
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:10:00 +0100

On Dec 13, 2007, at 11:49 AM, francois wrote:

I am facing with a strange problem. Let's consider the following
simple org file:

--8<--- beginning of my org file
- example
 - A
   - B
--8<--- end of my org file

when I press enter on the first level (example), the list is correctly folded. I may press "enter" to unfold the first level. I get the level "A", but next I am
stuck at this level. It is impossible to reach the level B.

the org version that I use is 5.16a, my emacs is 22.1.1

I cannot reproduce this. Anyone?

- Carsten