Re: [Orgmode] Feature Request - Active and inactive links.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature Request - Active and inactive links.
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 23:52:41 +0000

Hi Tim,

"Tim O'Callaghan" <address@hidden> writes:

> Currently Org mode supports links like:
>      http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik
>      file:/home/dominik/images/jupiter.jpg
>      etc....
>
> I would like to propose the concept of 'Active' links, based on
> the above. The idea being that some links are marked such that
> when Org is building an agenda, it includes these links as if they
> were in the org-agenda-files list.

It's been a while since you posted this message... I think I don't
really understand the core idea here.  Can you elaborate a bit more?
What kind of information do you want to attach to links?  what for?
in what context should this information be displayed?  processed?

Thanks for providing further details!

--
Bastien