[Orgmode] Re: Agenda view with tags filter

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda view with tags filter
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 02:31:39 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> I was wondering if it's possible to have an agenda view with a filter
>> on tags. Fox example I would like to have a daily agenda with only the
>> :home: tag item listed.
>
> I suspect you're using an old version of Org.  What version of Org are
> you using?

Org-mode version 5.13h

> ,----
> | M-x org-agenda m
> `----
>
> lets you match a TAGS query.

Yes I am aware of this command, it lists all item matching tags. I
would like an agenda view with items that matches a specific tag. For
example a day view with only :office: items.
--
Ivan
http://kanis.fr

  "I shall never make a new friend in my life, though perhaps a few
after I die."
    -- Oscar Wilde