Re: [Orgmode] Tag search and "invalid face" error from htmlize-buffer

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tag search and "invalid face" error from htmlize-buffer
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:01:09 +0100

On  11Nov2007, at 6:06 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

Hi,

I wonder anyone has seen this:

After I do a tag search (for TODO items), if I do "htmlize-buffer" on the search result, I will get an "invalid face" error. Since I have quite some customization on my org-mode, I am not quite sure whether this is my problem, or org-mode, or htmlize-buffer's problem.

Thank you.

Does this in .emacs fix the problem?

(eval-after-load "htmlize"
  '(progn
(defadvice htmlize-faces-in-buffer (after org-no-nil-faces activate)
       "Make sure there are no nil faces"
       (setq ad-return-value (delq nil ad-return-value)))))